Did you listen to your body today? Did you replenish it with what it craves?
Did you add the most simple beauty secret or did you replace it with something your body didn’t even ask for.
After this post I think you will think differently of the simplicity of water. Yup, I said water.
Summer is right around the corner and so many will get tans to make their skin glow. Many will have to buy lotions for dry skin. Lips may get cracked from dryness so there goes lip balm after lip balm. Do you hear that cash register eating up your summer spendings?
Today I am blogging about Ello. I reached out to them because after using their bottles my intake of water has been through the roof. I think a company who promotes more water intake is exactly the natural beauty we need to share here!
Ello is a company that make drinking water fresher, safer, and easier!
I was brought up drinking out of plastic bottles. It was expensive and sometimes effected the taste of water. Naturally making me drink less water and turn to drinks that were full of sugar.
Ello water bottles are made from glass. They promise that:
- All parts certified BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead and cadmium free
- Odor-free, stain-free, clean tasting, extra-thick annealed soda lime glass
Money You Could Be Saving:
About 1 billion dollars is wasted every year on plastic bottles. You could be wasting as much as 1,000 dollars a year just by trying to drink more water through plastic bottles.
Don’t Trash Our Planet:
Unfortunately not every plastic bottle is recycled. Many plastic bottles end up all over our planet. About 8 million of plastic waste ends up in our oceans. About 100,000 mammals have been reported being killed by plastic in our oceans. As well as up to 1 million sea birds annually. Heart breaking..does not need to happen.
So besides the money you save switching to glass and bettering our environment you are probably thinking but how does water help beauty?
Water is the BEST cheapest way to take care of you skin, lips and hair.
* Did you know about 70 percent of our body is made up of water? How well do you think our body does when we don’t hydrate it?
* Everyone is into clay masks lately. Why? Because it cleanses the skin by removing toxins. Well guess what? Water does exactly the same thing from the inside out to our entire body.
* Water helps skin tissue by helping delay the process of aging and wrinkles. Guess that makes people feel silly for spending 200 dollars on wrinkle cream. Just drink water!
* Did you know drinking enough water daily can greatly help psoriasis, eczema and wrinkles over time. As well as helping digestive system flush out toxins leaving skin with a natural beautiful glow. Bye bye highlighters!
* I have learned that water is 1/4 part of a single hair strand. When you don’t drink enough water your body ends up trying to soak in moisture anywhere it can. Leaving dry and brittle hair. Drink enough water and watch the difference after about two weeks.
What Else Does Water Do?
To create a list it helps in digestion, weight loss, constipation, avoids swollen feet (water retention), and even helps keep our muscles healthy.
Since drinking more water I have seen a huge improvement in my skin, hair and digestion! Even my energy feels better.
My bottle from Ello is a 20 oz bottle. Which you can find here for super cheap:
I aim to drink about 5 to 6 of those a day. Trust me once you do get use to that much water every day!
My skin is no longer red. My hair is growing long and moisturized. My stomach feels a million times better!
Ello, I thank you for giving me a bottle that made me think more about my lifestyle.
This summer I challenge you. Try and drink out of glass only and however much water you drink at least double it daily.
Your body, mind and planet will thank you!
Please like, comment and follow me on my blogging journey! And remember always stay naturally beautiful!
*All thoughts and opinions are honest and of my own.